- Boat / RV / Vehicle Indoor and Outdoor Storage (Guilderland location only)
- Temperature Controlled Units
- Month to Month Occupancy Agreements
- 24 Hour Video Security
- Gated and Illuminated Property
- Keypad Entry
- Boxes, Locks and Merchandise Available On Site
- Active Military, Fire, Police and Senior Discounts
Household storage is one of the top reasons we see customers come to Store Away. Our staff can assist you in choosing the unit size that will maximize the space you need. Our facilities offer many valuable features to make your household storage experience easier:
- Temperature controlled units available – to prevent damage from the elements
- Excellent security – to give you peace of mind
- FREE use of dollies and hand-carts – to transport your items to/from your unit
- Knowledgeable staff – our staff can recommend local movers and realtors
- Month-to-month occupancy agreements – no commitment allows you to save money
- Unit sizes ranging from 25 sq. ft. to over 300 sq. ft. – no matter what you are storing, we have a size that will be right for you
- Access 7 days a week – so you can access your items any day of the week
- Boxes, locks and packing supplies – we have the supplies you need on-site
Tips for Using Self Storage for Moving: When moving let Store Away ease the transition by providing a safe and convenient place to store your items. Our affordable storage options coupled with our month-to-month occupancy agreements allows you to avoid long-term commitments. Some practical ways to use self storage while you move include:
- Store items securely while waiting for a home to be built or sold
- Make your home look great by using storage to help in staging your home while it is on the market
- You may not have room for all of your stuff in your new home, store it for later use
Tips for Using Self Storage for Home Staging: A well staged and clutter-free home spends 50% less time on the market. Self storage offers a great place to store your extra belongings while your home is on the market. Our affordable storage options coupled with our month-to-month occupancy agreements allows you to avoid long-term commitments. Some tips on how self storage can be used to help stage your home include:
- Store extra pieces of furniture and knick-knacks so your rooms appear larger
- Organize your cluttered garage or basement so you can show off all that extra square footage to potential buyers
- Help prospective buyers visualize your house as their home by storing a lot of your personal belongings
Tips for Using Self Storage for Renovating: Self storage is an excellent solution to help during the transition time while you renovate your home. Some ideas include:
- Store furniture to keep it out of the way while renovating
- Store furniture and electronics to keep them from getting damaged or dusty during renovations
Read our Google reviews here: East Greenbush | Guilderland
These storage units are off the beaten path on a quiet, residential road [Guilderland] which gives a strong sense of security. They are clean, spacious, and there are a bunch in many sizes. The woman who works here, Kim, is a truly delightful woman who will go out of her way to help you out. Both times my boyfriend and I came by to fill out paperwork, we walked in 5 minutes before closing time (just getting out of work!) but Kim was professional and helpful even though we kept her at work a few minutes late. I am a stickler for customer service…. Store Away really impressed me! You get a unique access code to get into the gate, and can request 24 hour access for no charge, and they accept payments online.
Just wanted to send my deepest thanks for all your assistance. Arranging our move from long island to Albany has been challenging. Setting up our storage unit rental over the phone and by email has been by far my easiest task. That is thanks to you. I greatly appreciate your immediate return of phone calls and helping me arrange over the phone. We were able to get into our unit and load it with no difficulties. Excellent location and is located just a mile or two from our new apartment we will be moving into in a few weeks. Thank you again for everything.
Easy and secure, no problems. Online registration and the ease of payment offers made this the ideal storage facility to reserve. I will use them in the future.
It has been a great place to store a vehicle, especially because it is so clean and safe. Thanks very much.
Thank you for your service, I liked the comfort of having a locked storage space with cameras so I didn’t feel the need to check on things.
Thank you for letting me use the storage unit. I will recommend your company to anyone I know looking for storage. Thank you.
Extremely professional, courteous staff with very clean facilities. I needed some storage near Albany for a hot minute and Store Away was quite flexible to fit my short term needs. I paid about $65/ month for a 5 by 5 space, but was able to fit a decent amount with such a high ceiling height. Let’s just say I built a formidable furniture skyscraper inside of my little square space. Sure, it was a bit more expensive but infinitely less sketchy than many self storage units. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good sketchfest buuut sometimes those units in the middle of nowhere on some back country road freak me out a bit. Unless I have a 12 gauge.
It’s been a long and fun run, I’m getting my own place!
I would also like to take this time to thank you for the help and service you are giving us. It is due to people like you that reinforces the reason why we volunteer our time and effort to help keep our city and the surrounding areas we are mutual aid to, including East Greenbush, safe and protected in cases of emergencies. I would also like to thank Doreen for the understanding and pleasant nature she showed us in regards to dealing with her in this issue.
I stored 1200 book for 2 years and when I vacated the books emerged in perfect condition. The staff was/is always helpful, understanding, gracious.
Very nice people, very helpful.
I was in a quick bind, seriously strapped for cash, and needed storage fast. As I was pulling out of Price Chopper plaza, Store Away was a blessing in disguise. Initially I stopped in for prices. The general manager Doreen was awesome, polite and very helpful. She gave me a tour, showed me a few unites, and helped me decide what was best fit for me. I like that there is somebody on site and that the facility is monitored 24 hours. The property was clean, there’s a dumpster that they dont charge you extra for, and even a moving truck to use for free if you need it. Also their insurance is affordable. I loved that my first month rent was free, I paid for my insurance and a pad lock, signed some forms and had access. This is where you can trust your stuff will be safe, and have awesome staff to work with.
I was extremely satisfied with renting a unit from Store Away. I’ve rented in the past and this was by far the Best! Thank you.