Store Away makes your storing process as easy as possible with our in store supplies and merchandise for your convenience. From locks, to bubble wrap, to packaging tape and boxes of all sizes, we are a one-stop shop for all your storage needs!
- Store items you will need most often at the front of the unit.
- When you pack your storage unit, create a center aisle for access to all items.
- Use trash cans to store shovels, hoes and rakes.
- When storing tables and other furniture, remove legs and store tabletops and sofas on end, to save space.
- Drain gasoline and oil from lawn mowers and other items with small engines.
- State laws determine what may be stored. Never store live animals, plants, perishables, liquids, explosives, flammable liquids and fuels, toxic materials, or other items that need a controlled environment.
- Mattresses should be stored in mattresses bags .
- Use protective covers and treat wood surfaces before storing.
- Pack blankets, draperies, and clothes on hangers in a wardrobe box.
- Use high quality locks on your unit. Locks are available for sale-just ask the site manager for a recommendation.